Monday, September 14, 2009

And you say New York City....



LOL @ this moment.
Regarding the Kanye thing, I think it was way worse to see Lil Mama hop on stage and interrupt Jay and A. Keys lol...
You dont like Ye bombarding your stage, well aint nobody tell you to hand him the mic...
Fans are fickle...Ye is the same arrogant obnoxious outspoken rapper since "Dropout"...Dont hate him for the same reasons you love him.
I think what he did to o girl was sus, but @ the same time, was it really outlandish? after seeing this whole Serena thing on ESPN bout them talking bout they are gonna suspend her, I really believe certain people blow some of the smaller things into larger scenarios. People make mistakes. I could get into the Vick, C. Brown convo...but I'ma just say, nobody is perfect...Nobody...(sidebar, Kanye was lit peep the bottle)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1reS1QEt1jg

No comments: