Friday, August 14, 2009

TONIGHT!!!!!!




My most important show in the most important time of my life...
I am recording The Natural ALLBum (ALLBum because its all its everything its embodiment of everything I have done as an artist in the past 2 years)
The Live band consist of Remy on Drums, Mike Khalil on Guitar, Clancy Cramer on Keys, Ashley on Bass and we are collectively known as Def Sound & The Naturals aka The All Black Everything's.. It will be stand room only tonight MANY surprise guests and surreal engery. Should I stage dive??? Better question would you catch me?








-Def

1 comment:

FOREVER BEGINS said...

I know how hard you've worked and I just wanted to say that I hope you have a great show! Wish I could be there to witness the talent that is Def. Good luck my friend! PS: great flyer :)