Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Music 2 Your Eyes: Kanye West - Welcome 2 Heartbreak


KANYE WEST "Welcome To Heartbreak" Directed by Nabil from nabil elderkin on Vimeo.

WoW!
This is what they mean by finding the beauty in distortion.
Mr. West dropped this new visual piece of work via his blog yesterday (awesome song once you get past the auto tune)
in a rush before its even done because another video by Chairlift
came out recently using the same technique of bleeding-pixels elements. ...
So in the spirit of competition
Here is Welcome 2 Heart Break feat. Kid Cudi (Who looks like Leon P. low key 4 all my poetry lounge heads)





-Def

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lmao Kid Kudi does look like Leon P!!! I knew it wasn't just me! Hahahaha. I love this video tho. It's so creative, even tho Chairlift's vid has the same effect. I love that my mom thought something was wrong with the tv...lol.