Monday, February 9, 2009

"On" Radio: Lauryn aka Ms. Hill - The World Is A Hustle



"Consider life outside of this
my mind persists
The ministry of fear exists
only 2 keep me from knowing the truth..YEA....
When everybody's got it goin on
Yea Right
Yea Right
Everybody's so damn strong
Yea Right
Yea Right...
I must exercise my faith
because faith is a muscle
When the whole world is a hustle.."

-Lauryn



NEW music from Ms. Hill is more than post worthy.
Lauryn has been called many names but the one I would like to use today is brilliantly soulfully honest. She displays this on this unreleased song given to me by good friend with great spirit Tigist I thank her 4 this gem of inspiration, I hope you can relate... Her musics like swallowing mirrors reflect on that.


Download it HERE


-Def

No comments: