Tuesday, February 10, 2009

RIP JDilla


Dilla a.k.a Jay Dee - My Tribute 2009 from Andy Brown on Vimeo.



One of the biggest loses in recent music happened 3 years ago
fortunately I was a listener before his untimely death...
When I heard the news I didn't believe it for days.
I wouldnt believe it!
Your favorite producer's favorite producer worked with all my favorites
Madlib, Pete Rock, Common, Busta Rhymes, Mos Def, Pharrell, Waajeed, Karriem Riggins, D'Angelo, Erykah Badu, talib Kweli, Flying Lotus, Amp Fiddler, 9th Wonder, Slum Village, A Tribe Called Quest, The Pharcyde, Kanye West, and ?uestlove.

The List is endless...
Hip Hop's still misses him
Buuuut
His sound lives on!







Sorry 4 the long post but it was needed...

RIP Dilla


(February 7, 1974 – February 10, 2006)

-Def

No comments: