Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Transforming Transformer




Cee-lo x Dangermouse known as Gnarls Barkley miiiight be the best group formed in the 2000's
with 2 albums worth of genre breaking proof
think about it.
this modern day classic Transformer
a song about having a split personality
is given a new identity by playing it live
gives me the chills
and its being recorded @ the legendary Abby Road!
This is one of those sessions you wished you could have been there to witness
How does Cee-Lo sound better live than on record???




-Def

1 comment:

Eden said...

dangermouse is genius, cee-lo is genius, the mash-up of those two is genius. I think people are sleeping on gnarls barkley. Or maybe they aren't. maybe it just takes a certain mind to be able to appreciate their sound. their presentation is dope and just more genius hahaha. Let's put it this way, I'm never bored with their work and I can't say that about a lot of artists I love.